Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just another T. (My First Post!)

After much thought and inspiration (minute 0:28) I have decided to make the stereotypical triathlete move of writing my own blog. There are many critics out there (Triathlon Is A Stupid Sport) who have a bad view of triathlon and what it has to offer, so I plan to be an example of how NOT to be one of these guys:

In an attempt to make use of the knowledge that I have searched for and gained through many "google" searches, coach inquiries, magazine articles, life experiences, etc. I feel it necessary to make such information quickly available for others.

Triathlon is my motivation but my goal will be to provide information that is tangible for everyone. Whether you are trying to get started with living a healthy lifestyle or attempting to win your next event, I hope that whatever information I share is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment